Key features that make ROOTs a great solution
ROOTs provides a cloud application for order taking and scheduling and a desktop application with
offline capabilities for batching and dispatching at the plant level.
Through ROOTs - cloud application and desktop application, those responsible for order taking and
scheduling and, at plant level, dispatchers, will be able to:
• Select the RMX plant and visualize the list of
orders received in the system through myOrders or the
• Easily create a new order for an existing or new
• In order to create availability of customer credits via
the credit check feature
• Placing a single order across multiple RMX
plants, giving better visibility and tracking
• “Most cost-effective functionality” available
to reduce logistics costs and empty
• Fast execution of orders scheduling based on
• Visualize all the deliveries scheduled and
access the information of each delivery easily
• Configurable at country and at plant level
(i.e., automatic rules, delivery notes) to cover all
potential scenarios as well as setting roles and
security for users.
• Fleet Management is also available in ROOTs, where we can customize our fleet, put vehicles
in or out of service and allocate them to each plant. If integrated with myTruck, we can track the
truck is and assign.
• Execute the planned orders in ROOTs desktop.
• If the fleet management system is connected to myTruck, it will be able to communicate directly
with the concrete truck driver.
• View and interact with the truck driver in real-time.
• View confirmation of customer deliveries and access e-proof delivery notes.