The User Lifecycle Management DevOps engineer is responsible jointly with the team to deploy and offer reliable tools and associated processes which enable the users lifecycle management activities for employees (IAM workforce) and third parties (Customer identity and access management) during the whole user lifecycle processes within the EMEA Region, supporting also he single sign on, privileged access management and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Conclude, maintain and improve EMEA’s Identity and Access Management solution including connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and third party system integration
- Conclude, maintain and improve the customer identity and access management solution supporting B2B and B2C scenarios
- Develop an effective plan for applications on-boarding and integration
- Optimize automatic access rights provisions
- Perform analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Provide support with respect to building, configuration, and architecture of EMEA identity platform
- Conclude maintain and improve Single sign on, Multifactor Authentication and privilege Access management solutions
- Information technology University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience programming in JAVA
- At least 3 years of experience on IAM workforce performing architecture, implementing
and maintaining workforce IAM solutions, ideally with Sailpoint IAM solutions (Identity IIQ or identity now)
- Hands on sound experience working with Federation Protocols (Oauth, SAML, OpenID), and Single Sign On integrations
- Previous experience designing and implementing Privileged Access Management solutions (Cyberbark, safeguard...)
- Works effectively with third parties (including offshore and nearshore service providers)
- Assist in prioritizing and executing tasks in a high pressure environment
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English. Spanish, French, Arabic, German and/other languages used in the countries in which we operate would be
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Previous experience working with CIAM Products (SAP CDC (gigya), Forgerock or WSO2 would be an advantage
- Knowledge in DevOps tools and Operations (Jenkins, Cloud formation, Elastics) would be advantage
- Knowledge in order language different to java for backend development such python is also and advantage
- Previous experience working with AWS cloud technologies on DevOps mode in advantage
- Value inclusion within the day to day responsibilities by respecting others’ perspectives/ convictions, engaging others’ opinions, creating a safe environment where people, ideas and opinions are valued within the team / “internal” customers and external partners.
- Respect and take into consideration diversity by valuing different world views, challenges and cultures that represent all walks of life and all backgrounds.
- Is sensitive to how people, cultures and organizations function. Deals comfortably with organizational politics. Steer through the organizational maze to get things done.
- Demonstrates positive thinking mindset, consistently identifying highlights.
- Shows a can-do attitude in good and bad times and act as a role model in terms of ethics and self-awareness.