IT Trading Solution Expert
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
The IT Trading Solution Expert will be in charge of the technical definition improvements and supports the operation and maintenance of the Trading platform SalesForce. Interact on a regular basis with the IT experts and IT solution owners as well as other IT teams such as service management or infrastructure, interface with the business owners and key users to support key review of improvements changes or incidents. Priority is to ensure a strong and visible IT added value to business and operational excellence. Ensure the operational effectiveness of the solutions in scope and have an efficient work model with offshore teams and IT to manage development and recurrent operational tasks on customized solutions. Understand and plan required activities with other IT teams such as Infrastructure Security and Service Management.
The overall target for this position includes:
● He/She must have worked directly with a global client/Business.
● 10 to 14+ years of experience in Salesforce, experience in Trading platforms is an added advantage
● Must have at least 2 End to End implementations in SalesForce.
● Good experience with Neurored TMS & SCM SalesForce Modules.
● Hands-on experience in order to effectively manage Salesforce development with Apex, Visualforce, Trigger, Workflow, eMail services, validation rule, approval process and test methods.
● Data integration patterns using technologies like Informatica / Odata / Shield.
● Automating complex business processes using declarative features such as approval process, dynamic approval process and sharing rules, Interfaces using latest technical frameworks, and taking into consideration performance, cross-platform support capabilities, usability, user experience, and security.
● Implementing functionality & interfaces with SF cloud-based solutions including Content, Community, Knowledge, Email Campaigns, etc.
● Accountability, can-do attitude to complement excellent analytical, verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
● Able to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects with varying deadlines in a dynamic environment of multiple stakeholders.
● Should be able to work independently, with cross functional and client facing teams within an on/offshore model.
● Guide and advise business solutions owners on the solutions roadmap, drive the improvement of the solution to optimize the run and provide advanced capabilities to business.
● Ensure business satisfaction and IT operation as per the agreed service levels.
● Preparation of requirements analysis, functional specifications, use cases, risk analysis, cost analysis, project plan, user acceptance tests performance & coordination - from small to complex solutions.
● Investigate, manage and support incidents, problems resolution and perform business process changes including support packages and upgrades.
● Initiate the go-live and handover to the technical operations team for release management and technical sustenance thereafter.
● Ensure all relevant documentations are completed and transitioned to operational and own team.
● Track assigned project activities in terms of effort, deliverables, costs, quality.
● Ensure the implementation and operation of the different solution is in accordance with the IT Service Center governance and policies.
● Be a critical and strategic technology partner to the Trading and operations teams of Trading organization
● Strong customer focus by following through on commitments and overcoming obstacles.
● Stays abreast of leading-edge digital business solutions, with a focus on Salesforce.com & Force.com, and demonstrates the intellectual curiosity to assess and review how advances or changes with these technologies should be implemented.
● Collaborates with business stakeholders in defining requirements (including recovery, security and audit) and the delivery of technology solutions aligned with the operating plans and roadmaps.
● Drives strong partnerships with internal IT organization and other stakeholder groups including Infrastructure Operations, Security, Architecture, etc., to drive solutions, resolve issues and mitigate gaps to meet business priorities and deliver requirements.
● Contributes to determining programming approach, tools, and techniques to best deliver the business requirements.
● Coordinates, assigns and monitors work of the team in order to sustain the stability of the integrated SAP and IMOS technology platforms and the technologies within their portfolios.
● Promotes and defines IT standards while maintaining the Neurored module and analytics platforms with Salesforce at their cores.
● Ensures adherence to quality assurance, risk and change management policies & procedures including the maintenance of the documentation required for solution readiness and acceptance.
List of direct reports
No direct reports.
Key interfaces, stakeholders and relationships
● Business solution owners
● Key users
● Other IT teams : I&O, Applications, Security, Service Management
● External partners, Offshore
Level of education/qualifications normally required
● Degree in Business Economics or Computer Science or equivalent discipline with an IT focus work experience and technical training.
● Master degree is a plus
Specific work experience
● Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
● Solid experience in the delivery, development and maintenance of IT Applications in the Finance and Trading area in a global organization or complex corporate structure
● Strong IT background to support solution integration within the IT landscape
● Experience working and managing offshore teams or SaaS partners
● Proficient understanding of Business Applications in designated functional area and beyond
● Knowledge of Construction & Building Materials industry is a plus
Technical / functional skills
Strong analytical, design and development skills including troubleshooting and integration of IT technologies.
Strong problem solving and IT operational model optimization skills.
Experience in managing IT Projects.
Experience in Corporate solution & services operation and delivery within an international group.
Excellent understanding of business functional aspects of Trading solutions.
Strong knowledge of, and experience with:
● As many of the following SalesForce features as possible, are required: Neurored TMS & SCM modules, Contact management, Customer engagement tools, Workflow creation, Task management, Opportunity tracking, Collaboration tools, Analytics, Mobile-ready dashboards, Social media integration, Email integration, Sales lead monitoring, Communities for sales, Sales forecasting
● Understand Requirement and create a high level design of the solutions and do the implementation accordingly.
● Strong trading and financial domain knowledge and should have capability to give advice to customer business colleagues in trading and finance areas
● Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
● Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken
● Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people
● Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
● Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user friendly language.
● Customer service orientation
Leadership and managerial abilities
● Contribute to business roadmap and process definition from a technical but also functional aspect
● Capability to foster teamwork across IT teams to achieve project work or operational activities
● Ability to take quick decision in urgent or critical situation
● Experience in leading coordination meetings with multiple stakeholders.
● Motivation and coaching of multicultural external or offshore teams.
● Excellent English (written & spoken), German and French are a plus
Travel up to 5%