Global IAM and Global Directories Manager
The Global IAM & Global Directories Manager is a Global role in charge of technical, architectural and operations of the Global Identity Consolidation solutions in scope. This includes the Product Management (OHB, strategy, road maps, etc. ) of the various Global IT technologies and services involved and the ability to act as 3rd level expert in the various aspects of the underlying systems.
With a deep knowledge of the solution capabilities from the business side, this position is in charge of the overall technical activities performed for the Global identity Consolidation solutions to match the business needs in compliance with Group IT standards.
Ensure the operational effectiveness of the solutions and services in the Global Identity Consolidation scope and have an efficient work model with offshore teams, HR Specialists, HRIS and Digital Centers to manage development and recurrent operational tasks for customised solutions.
This position needs to interact on a regular basis with key Global & Regional IT as well as Human Resource & Business experts.
Priority is to ensure a high efficiency toward business.
Review and support required activities with other Global & Regional IT teams such as Infrastructure, Applications, Security and Service Management.
The overall target for this position includes:
● Define the solutions roadmap, drive the improvement with contribution to IT design and architecture of the solutions to optimise the run and provide advanced capabilities to business.
● Ensure business satisfaction with Global IT operations as per the agreed service levels.
● Coordinate and directly contribute to requirements analysis, functional specifications, use cases, risk analysis, cost analysis, project plan, user acceptance tests performance & coordination - from small to complex solutions.
● Act as 3rd level support for the solutions in the Global scope.
● Ensure the correct solutions are implemented in a sustainable manner .
● Ensure the technical aspects of the solutions match with surrounding ecosystems and the solution / business roadmap.
● Ensure alignment of technical design of the solution with overall IT architecture standards
● Perform all activities in accordance with the IT Service Centre governance and policies.
Global IT Technical owner of the Global Identity Consolidation solutions in scope. Design, specify, plan, build and run solutions and applications in Global scope.
The main responsibilities are:
● Evaluate and research innovative technologies and solutions in line with business needs.
● Perform day to day 2nd or 3rd Level support.
● Manage the IT services and technical elements required for the Global Identity Consolidation and Global Directories as well as surrounding custom applications in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments.
● Specific technical ownership of the Corporate IAM and GIM (Global Identity Management Portal) solutions
● Elements listed above for the overall target of the position
● Ensure the right technical fit / design of the solution as per the business needs
● Develop, optimise, customise and maintain custom solutions or ensure best integration of the solutions.
● Anticipate and be flexible to provide adaptable, sustainable and cost effective IT solutions and services
● H&S policies and rules are followed.
● Ensure an efficient delivery by reviewing the quality of the assignment of the offshore / external teams.
● Support IT projects with efficient tasks prioritisation via analysing business needs, build, test and roll out.
● Control and monitor Change Requests related to assigned applications and component services
Level of education/qualifications required:
● Degree in Business Economics or Computer Science or equivalent discipline with an IT focus, work experience and technical training.
Specific work experience:
● Expertise on the underlying technology and related development for the solutions in scope (IAM, directories interfaces between identities systems) as well as the solutions themselves
● Expertise on the various infrastructure and application components essential for the solution to run
● Experience in infrastructure and operation activities
● Experience working with offshore teams and / or SaaS partners
● Knowledge of Construction & Building Materials industry is a plus
Technical / functional skills:
● Strong analytical, design and development skills including troubleshooting and integration of IT technologies.
● Strong problem solving and IT operational model optimization skills.
● Experience in managing IT Projects and on agile methodology
● Expert on the technical aspects:
○ Identity and Access Management, LDAP, Google Directories, Single Sign on solutions
○ System integration using Web Services by SAP PI/PO, Mulesoft, AWS API
○ Knowledge of AWS services, including AWS Lambda, Infrastructure as Code Deployments(Terraform), DynamoDB and related services.
○ Active Directory architecture and operations
○ Software versioning and deployment knowledge, Agile/Scrum methodologies.
○ Knowledge of working on a custom developed IAM solution/integration is a plus.
● Deep experience on various programming languages or protocols:
○ Java, XML, XSLT, JSON, .net, C , C++, C#, .net, HTML, Node.JS, AngularJS, Powershell..
● Strong background on various security aspects for custom application development as well coding principles and quality assurances processes
● Strong troubleshooting skills and understanding of IT/business processes in relation to the IT solutions and technologies.
● Strong problem solving.
● Experience in Corporate solutions & services operation and delivery within an international group.
● Knowledge of SuccessFactors and IAM tools, such as Oracle IAM and Sailpoint environments would be advantageous
● Very good understanding of business functional aspects of solutions.
● Ability to manage multi-cultural and multi-located teams
● Drive transformation and service improvement
● Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken
● Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people
● Decision oriented
● Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken
● Team working spirit
● Customer service orientation
● Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Leadership and managerial abilities:
● Capability to foster teamwork across IT teams to achieve project work or operational activities
● Ability to take quick decisions in urgent or critical situations
● Experience in leading coordination meetings with multiple stakeholders.
● Motivation and coaching of multicultural external or offshore teams.
● Excellent English (written & spoken), German and French are a plus
Mobility requirements (time spent travelling internationally, nationally etc.):
● travel up to 10%