ACM Developer – Full stack withNode.js
Developer specialized in Node.js, responsible for the web development process to deliver highly scalable, and performant web applications complying with quality parameters. Responsible for development, enhancing and maintaining RMX & AGG in-house application that support RMX/AGG processes. It is expected a good functional knowledge enabling the implementation of full stack teams in RMX/AGG Dispatching. Will work closely with the suppliers and IT developers. It requires a collaborative and strong team work mindset to engage with all relevant stakeholders to achieve the target of having state of the art solutions that enable competitive advantages in the markets we operate. Ensures at all times that applications are delivered with built in quality and addressing the customer needs. Shows mindset and behaviors aligned with the agile ways of working
● At least 3 years of experience in developing web applications and services.
● A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
● A good understanding of Object-oriented programming principles.
● Well-versed with Node.js, REST API development and its frameworks. Good understanding of server-side logic and front-end performance optimization
● Knowledge of Microservice deployment, hosting, monitoring, logging and automated testing
● Experience in Docker, Unix/Linux environments, including basic commands and scripting
● Well-versed with Relational database technology. Experience in translating ER models to tables in the database. Able to write scripts and procedures with at least one Relation database technology
● Experience with AWS platform technologies, specifically the knowledge of working with and integrating solutions with SNS, SQS, S3, RDS and Lambda (At par with AWS Cloud Practitioner certificate)
● Experience working with GIT and any GitClient (GitHub is preferred).
● Relevant professions certifications
● Has a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work.
● Is able to document and communicate ideas, best practices, and problems.
● Is able to write clean, efficient, and reusable codes
● Is able to build and maintain microservices, back-end APIs and applications for mobile, desktop, and/or web for high-traffic use cases.
● Is able to compose applications with appropriate monitoring, debugging, metrics gathering and errors handling solutions
● Has excellent debugging and problem-solving skills. Understand the code base of existing applications and refactor them to improve program efficiency.
● Is able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve problems
● Has a good command of written and spoken English.
Ensures that changes are duly managed according to our delivery model.
Supports evolution of existing models and application maps.
Analyzes, implements and follows up to deliver a technical solution aligned with the customer needs. Figures out the processes necessary to get things done
Ensures that the solution is delivered on time, budget and quality. Promotes an adequate prioritization of activities.
Ensures within the technical area full coordination related to: other solutions, project management, IT infrastructure and IT service management.
Proactively works in optimizing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of the application with a continuous improvement approach.
Ensure the quality and best practice, especially in the technical area of RMX microservices of the solution in place.
Provides the guidelines for current and future developments in technical area of RMX microservices to the external providers
Contributes to the mid and long term sustainability of the microservice model
Build and maintain strong relationships with the business.
● Experience in JAVA programming
● Experience in deploying Microservices in Openshift (Istio, Yaeger, Kiali)
● Experience with PostgreSQL